AISI 4340 FORGED ALLOY STEEL BAR
AISI 4340 FORGED ALLOY STEEL BAR is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy steel known for its toughness and its ability to attain high strengths in the heat-treated condition. It has very good fatigue resistance.
|Standard||Grade||Chemical composition (%)|
Forged steel round bar: dia100mm-dia1500mm
Forged flat bar: thickness20mm-400mm, width80mm-1000mm
Forged steel block: 100mm*100mm-1000mm*1000mm
Available Heat Treatment
AISI 4340 alloy steel is annealed at 844°C (1550°F) followed by cooling the furnace.
AISI 4340 alloy steel should be in the heat treated or normalized and heat treated condition before tempering. Tempering temperatures depend upon the desired strength level.
AISI 4340 alloy steel can be hardened by cold working or heat treatment.
Good toughness, high strengths in the heat-treated condition, very good fatigue resistance.
AISI 4340 alloy steel is mainly used in power transmission gears and shafts, aircraft landing gear, and other structural parts.
Forged, black surface/ machined surface with customers’ required heat treatment
- [17-06-7]china prices of thermal treated EN C45 EN C45 mild alloy steel round bars for Packaging Machinery
- [17-06-7]Prime quality SS400 S20C A36 high strength EN C45 AISI 4340 mild alloy steel round bars for Packaging Machinery
- [17-06-7]china prices of impact resistance AISI 4140 AISI 4140 carbon mild steel round bars for Building Material
- [17-06-7]16mm 25mm mild high hardenability ASTM 1045 JIS SCM440 carbon mild steel round bars for Building Material
- [17-06-7]High Tensile quenched DIN 42CrMo4 AISI 4340 mild alloy steel round bars with very competitive price
- [17-05-24]diameter 16mm 34mm sae cold drawn ASTM 1045 AISI 4140 alloy spring steel round bars for Construction
- [17-05-24]Forged alloy carbon wear resistance JIS S45C JIS S45C carbon mild steel round bars for Horizontal Cylinder
- [17-05-24]structure materials sae rough turned JIS SCM440 EN C45 carbon mild steel round bars for Horizontal Cylinder